CPC Migraine Capsules:
Magnesium Glycinate: 150mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) might decrease frequency of migraine headaches
- Magnesium might reduce the frequency of migraine attacks
- CoQ10 may help prevent migraine.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Check with your doctor if you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant.
- Talk to your doctor if you are breastfeeding or intend to breastfeed.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Take one capsule twice daily.