CPC N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) Capsules:
Each Capsule contains:
NAC is an essential nutrient in our bodies.
- NAC is an essential nutrient for the formation of Glutathione. Glutathione is one of the body’s most important antioxidants, which helps neutralize free radicals that can damage cells and tissues in your body.
- NAC is essential for immune health and fighting cellular damage.
- Its antioxidant properties are also essential for combatting numerous other ailments caused by oxidative stress, such as heart disease, infertility and some psychiatric conditions
- NAC may help to promote normal liver detoxification and protecting the liver and the kidneys from toxic insults.
- Research suggests NAC is capable of enhancing immune function.
- NAC may help to relieve symptoms of respiratory conditions by acting as an antioxidant and expectorant, loosening mucus in your air passageways. NAC supplements have been used to improve COPD symptoms and lung decline
- NAC may reduce heart disease risk by reducing oxidative damage to tissues in your heart.
- NAC has also been shown to increase nitric oxide production, which helps veins dilate and improves blood flow. This expedites blood transit back to your heart and can lower your risk of heart attacks.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Check with your doctor if you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant.
- Talk to your doctor if you are breastfeeding or intend to breastfeed.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Take one capsule two to three times daily.