PEA or Palmitoylethanolamide is a naturally occurring fatty acid amide.
PEA belongs to the endocannabinoids class.
PEA is secreted naturally in our bodies in cases of pain & inflammation.
PEA is also found in variety of plants & animals’ tissues.
Each Capsule contains:
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA): 400mg
PEA has clinical studies on so many types of Chronic Pain and proven to be effective as Natural Pain Killer.
PEA may help with:
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Sciatic pain
- Bladder pain
- Chronic Pelvic pain
- Visceral pain
- Post-surgical pain
- CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)
- Burning mouth syndrome
- Lower back pain
- Neuropathic pain (central& Peripheral)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Arthritis pain
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Check with your doctor if you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant.
- Talk to your doctor if you are breastfeeding or intend to breastfeed.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Take one capsule three times daily for 4-8 weeks or until pain gets better by at least 50% then can reduce the dose to one capsule twice daily.