CPC Pain Gel (Diclofenac):
The Gel contains:
- May help relieving mild to moderate pain.
- May help relieving symptoms of osteoarthritis or rheumatoid Arthritis.
- DMSO improves the Diclofenac absorbtion through the skin.
- DMSO has anti-inflammatory effects.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have:
- Heart disease or high blood pressure.
- Ulcers or bleeding in your stomach.
- Liver or kidney disease.
- If you smoke.
Do NOT use if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are allergic to DMSO.
- You have ever had an asthma attack or allergic reaction after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs such as diclofenac or ibuprofen
1- Lower extremities, including the feet, ankles, or knees:
Apply 2-4 pumps 3 times a day. Do not apply more than 8g (16 pumps) daily to any single joint of the lower extremities.
2- Upper extremities, including the hands, wrists, or elbows:
Apply 1-2 pumps to the affected hand, wrist, or elbow 3 times daily. Do not apply more than 4g (8 pumps) daily to any single joint of the upper extremities.