CPC Acne Gel:
The gel contains:
- Niacinamide is a multi-tasking vitamin, and when used topically, it may help alleviate skin sensitivities, builds healthy skin cells, and help skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide may help your skin grow a lipid barrier, which can in return, help retain moisture. This is beneficial for all skin types, especially if you have eczema or mature skin.
- Niacinamide reduces inflammation, which may help ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Niacinamide can concurrently rebuild healthy skin cells while also protecting them from damage caused by ultraviolet rays.
- Niacinamide may be helpful for severe acne, especially inflammatory forms like papules and pustules. Over time, you may see fewer lesions and improved skin texture.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Check with your doctor if you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant.
- Talk to your doctor if you are breastfeeding or intend to breastfeed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Apply to cleansed skin twice daily