1. What’s PEA?
- PEA is a naturally occurring fatty acid amide.
- PEA belongs to the endocannabinoids class.
- PEA is secreted naturally in our bodies in cases of pain & inflammation.
- PEA is also found in variety of plants & animals’ tissues.
- First discovered in 1957 for its anti-inflammatory effect.
- In 1993, Nobel Prize winner Levi-Montalcini identified PEA as a naturally occurring molecule, describing its value in treating chronic infections and pains.
- Following her discovery, hundreds of scientific studies have been carried out to show that it is very effective and safe to use.
- PEA is described in scientific writings as a natural painkiller.
3. Benefits of PEA:
- PEA is safe & natural option to help controlling different types of Chronic Pain and Migraines.
- PEA has no documented side effects or drug interactions in any of its clinical trials.
4. PEA Indications:
- PEA has studies on so many types of Chronic Pain and proven to be effective as Natural Pain Killer.
- PEA is effective pain killer for:
2. Diabetic neuropathy
3. Sciatic pain
4. Bladder pain
5. Chronic Pelvic pain
6. Visceral pain
7. Post-surgical pain
8. CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)
9. Burning mouth syndrome
10. Lower back pain
11. Neuropathic pain ( central& Peripheral)
13. Carpal tunnel syndrome
14. Arthritis pain
5. PEA recommended dose:
- 600mg twice daily for 4-8 weeks or until pain gets better by at least 50% THEN can reduce the dose to 300mg twice daily.
- If pain gets bad again, can increase the dose to 600mg twice daily again until pain is under control then reduce the do