Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)250mg (5 billion CFU)
- Provides relief from symptoms of traveller's diarrhoea.
- SB is not affected by antibiotics and may offer relief of symptoms of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea.
- Supports healthy digestive system function.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- Maintains healthy mucous lining of the digestive system.
- Heat-stable to 30ºC; ideal for travelling.
- Excipient, lactose and dairy free formula.
- Vegan friendly.
- If symptoms persist consult your health professional.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3 years-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once or twice a day, or as professionaly presribed
Infants and children (2 months-12 months): Mix 1/2-1 capsule contents into breastmilk or formula once or twice a day, or as professionally prescribed. Consume promptly.
Children 4 years-12 years: Take 1/2-1 capsule once or twice a day, or as professionally prescribed.