Each 170mcL dose (1 spray) contains:
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
- Sublingual oral spray for efficient absorption. One of the ways in which vitamin B12 is absorbed is by passive diffusion across mucosal membranes.
- Great for people on the go.
- May be beneficial for people at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency such as the elderly, vegetarians and vegans.
- Vitamin B12 assists in healthy:
- red blood cell production
- metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats
- energy production
- supports healthy gastrointestinal system function when dietary intake is inadequate
- supports healthy immune system function
- assists in maintaining vitamin B12 levels in the body
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamins can only be of assistance when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains ethanol 15% v/v as a preservative.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
Adults: Spray one 170microlitre dose (1 spray) under the tongue once or twice daily, or as directed by your health professional.